Our company is in full expansion. Services are currently being developed in several regions of Quebec. As part of the NeuroMotrix team, kinesiologists are called upon to initiate projects and develop new services.
Why work with us?
NeuroMotrix’s strength lies in its team of kinesiologists and scientific experts, not to mention its vast network of contacts and partners in community organizations and the health sector. Specialists in adapted physical activity, they have developed an outstanding expertise in working with people living with a health problem and those made vulnerable by aging.
Concerned with meeting the specific needs of each person, the NeuroMotrix team has developed an approach that bridges the gap between science and practice. Thanks to the links they maintain with the world of scientific research, NeuroMotrix kinesiologists are constantly updating their knowledge. They demonstrate rigor, understanding and humanism towards each client.
Positions to be filled
Targeted region: Quebec
NeuroMotrix is looking for kinesiologists for private home kinesiology services. The targeted region is Quebec City.
The Kinesiologist will be called upon to work with people living with Huntington’s disease. He/she will be responsible for evaluating the person’s needs and ensuring a follow-up by offering adapted physical activity sessions in the home.
NeuroMotrix offers adapted physical activity services specialized in neurological disorders. The company is in full expansion and services are currently being developed in several regions of Quebec. The selected kinesiologists could eventually pursue their mandate by working on the development of projects in their region.
CONDITION OF THE CONTRACT CONTRAT
- Duration of the contract: 2 days/week for 6 weeks (flexible schedule, Monday to Friday between 9am and 5pm)
- Fees: approximately $2oo/day (flexible depending on the workload)
- Financial compensation for travel
- Start date: September 2022
- Training on Huntington’s disease offered by NeuroMotrix
- Have experience with clients living with a specific health condition.
- Ability to conduct a fitness assessment
Training and affiliation
- Have a bachelor’s degree in physical activity (kinesiology)
- Have a valid CPR certification
- Be a member of the Fédération des kinésiologues du Québec or the Association des Kinésiologues Kinésithérapeutes, Orthothérapeutes, Massothérapeutes du Québec
- Be professional and exercise good judgment
- Have a sense of initiative and creativity
- Ability to work independently
- Possess a valid driver’s license
- Possess a car
- Bilingualism is an asset
"*" indicates required fields
Vous pensez pouvoir contribuer à la mission de NeuroMotrix, mais ne voyez pas de poste qui vous correspond?
Envoyez-nous votre candidature dès maintenant!